Monday, July 17, 2006

Blogswara lives on

I think its high time we had an update here :). The buzz created by release 1 of Blogswara was fantastic and the visits have not stopped, as more and more people are coming to know of our humble contribution to music lovers. I am proud to be part of this, sharing this wonderful experience with so many talented people. I think this journey has only begun and there will be many more Blogswara songs. With the introduction of more and more talents to audio blogging, we can only go from strength to strength.

Haseen ittefaaq, ye mulaaqaat
terii aawaaz, mere alfaaz
(A beautiful coincidence, this meeting
Your voice, and my words)

3 comments:

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Wow..those lines are beautiful.

You are right indeed. It was a great group work. I am happy too..to be a part of all this.

Anonymous said...

hey! jo... i saw your comment on "nila kaikirathu" remix. its done by me of course. Thanks for your positive comments.

Jo said...

Hi Ramesh, glad to meet you here.