Saturday, September 23, 2006

Audio India - A directory for audiobloggers

Guys,

When Murali came up with the idea of a directory for audiobloggers I couldn't resist because we see an increasing number of audiobloggers recently. Considering the acceptance from the netizens for the existing audiobloggers and the impact made by the BlogSwara project, more and more people are joining in the audioblogosphere.

The new directory is named Audio India. Please visit and let me know your suggestions. You can see all the existing audiobloggers with their name and URL to their blogs. Please let me know or email me - jocalling (at) gmail (dot) com - if I have missed out any URLs or if you want me to include your audioblogs into the listing. The listing is in alphabetical order.

This directory blog is only for the India audioblogs, as of now. This is because I think there are not many audioblogs (I should say music blogs here, because all audioblogs are not music blogs) in rest of the world compared to the Indian audioblogosphere. I checked with Technorati to see this. So please correct me if I am wrong in this assumption. And when I say audioblogs, please consider "musicblogs".

*************************

0 comments: