Saturday, February 17, 2007

Oruvenalai-Malayalam Version of "Hai Mera Dil"

This song has been already released for Blogswara V2 as "Hai Mera Dil". The song had awesome lyrics by Ajay and wonderful soulful singing by Swati. Whwn I asked Sreeja balaraj whether she could write malayalam lyrics for it she came up with beautiful lines in no time. That was on November 5th. But then I was busy and got the time to try it just the day before yesterday. Well the result is here for all to hear! I think she has done a great job. it's not easy to write to tune. You need good sense of music, rhythm and of course good writing skills and imagination.This is just an experiment and I hope you all would like it. We hope to work together to create more songs in the future.

  • Song: Oru Venalai
  • Singer: Pradip Somasundaran
  • Composer: Pradip Somasundaran
  • Lyrics: Sreeja Balaraj
  • Piano: William
  • Violin Solo: Bhavyalakshmi
  • Additional Programming: Pradip Somasundaran

Broad Band Player:





Dialup Player:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

This is Baiju, I went through Blogswara. Hearty congratulations to all hands behind this work. I used to write lyrics in Malayalam. Shall I post my lyrics also here.

tbaiju@gmail.com

Baiju

Anonymous said...

Hi

This is Baiju, I went through Blogswara. Hearty congratulations to all hands behind this work. I used to write lyrics in Malayalam. Shall I post my lyrics also here.

Baiju

Anonymous said...

Wow!!really geat!!I love listening to this song!!really good...even if I don`t undestand what it says because I`m latinamerican end I just speak spanish and english and little of french, I`d like to know what the song says in english `cause I really like it. - Sue - please if anybody could help me: asiajsf@hotmail.com thnx!

Sabari Girish said...

Hey this is cool. Good one. Expecting more from you :-)